We accept online bookings on a request only basis. We will contact you to confirm your reservation request.
We do not accept bookings from official tourism information centers.
We accept payment by bank transfer and PayPal:
- Check-In: Check in at a time to be arranged from 2pm. For those guests arriving early, it may be possible to leave luggage in the main house by arrangement, until the accommodation is ready.
- Check-Out: Check out time is usually 11am. We may permit a later check out depending on availability. It is usually possible to leave luggage in the main house if you have a late departure.
Please contact us if you would like to check-in earlier / check-out later.
Please note: Changes and cancellations to bookings made up to 8 weeks before arrival date/time are without charge. Thereafter the deposit will be charged. The total value of the booking may be charged if changes/cancellations are made with less than 4 weeks notice. If we manage to re-let the property we will refund either partially or fully, depending on the price of the replacement booking received.
- Pets welcome at an additional charge of £5 per pet per night to cover additional cleaning costs. There will be a minimum charge of £20 per pet per stay.
- The owner can accept no liability for any loss, damage, sickness or injury however caused which may be sustained during the holiday to the guest, any member of the party or visiting persons, nor the loss or damage to vehicle or effects brought onto the property by visitors.
- All deposits must be received within 5 days of booking, otherwise we cannot guarantee that your booking will be upheld. The remaining balance needs to be received 8 weeks prior to arrival. We strongly recommend you take out Travel insurance.
- Acceptance of booking is on the understanding that the property and contents will be cared for and left in the same condition in which they are found. Should any damage or breakage is caused then the occupier will be liable to pay compensation. Small breakages may not be charged for but notification is required so that they can be replaced prior to arrival of subsequent guests.
- If there is a complaint during your stay please inform us immediately, not after so that we can rectify the situation as soon as possible.